Fence Devil™ by Tamer Outdoors, LLC is a barbed wire fence spreader and crossing tool designed to make crossing a barbed wire fence safer, quicker and easier. The tool can be used temporarily or left in place indefinitely. The tool secures in place between wires on nearly all barbed wire fences. It forms a step through opening that can be negotiated without climbing the fence or attempting to squeeze between exposed barbed wires. It installs quickly and easily. It collapses for convenient storage and transport. It is made of powder coated steel allowing for years of durability and use.
The Fence Devil™ allows easy passage through barbed wire fences without the safety risk of trying to climb over. The Fence Devil™ is manufactured from powder coated steel here in the USA for years of trouble free use. It is easily transported when folded and installs effortlessly in most every type of barbed wire fence in use today.
The Fence Devil™ is ideal for:
- Electrical Transmission, Gas Pipeline, and Telecommunications Field Service Crews
- Rural Water and Electrical Co-Ops
- Oil and Gas Operators
- Surveying Teams, Rural Real Estate Brokers, Construction Crews
- First responders including police, EMT and firefighting crews who need instant access.
- Bird and deer hunters that encounter barbed wire fencing in the field.